Tuesday, 9 April 2013

hi there!

You've probably made your way here because Opus linked to this blog at the end of his all new year in 2008. While it was super sweet of him to link back to my terrible, terrible blog, in 2013 I'm afraid that I no longer want anyone to find the lazy, embarrassing, and often downright offensive things I posted here as a fourteen-year-old.

I haven't deleted all of the posts - they're hidden in 'drafts', much like my diary entries from when I was ten are hidden in the locked drawer at the bottom of my wardrobe, under some rusty nails and poisonous insects. I really, really don't want anyone to read the things, okay.

Don't despair, though! Instead of finding here a series of terrible attempts at new things ("#57: do nothing", "#32: secret new thing", "Fritters on Friday: eat dog food"*) there is a much more exciting wealth of all-new-year related THINGS coming soon!  I'm finishing my undergrad degree forever on 23/5/2013, and I'm planning** for June a project so remarkably similar to Opus'*** that you might even say I took the idea directly from him.

As soon as I figure out where I'll be posting those, I'll put a link up here; until then, you can find a bunch of links in the sidebar thing to places where I am currently posting nonsense on the internet.

I'll see you 'round, dorks.

UPDATE: the place where I will be posting new things is HERE. Knock yourselves out.

* this one is terrible mostly because I, at some point, deleted the associated video from youtube. I can't find it anywhere. Believe me, I have tried - I want to see my 14 year old self suffering more than anyone.
** (a thing that this original blog definitely lacked: I am pretty sure that I saw Opus' blog, thought "hey that looks like a fun thing, I could totally do that", and then started the blog on the same day.)
*** whose name I really wish ended with any letter other than s. Opus'? Opus's?  Opus's's's's's'ssssssss???

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If you want to improve your knowledge just keep
visiting this website and be updated with the most recent
gossip posted here.

My web page :: Keflex online

Anonymous said...

First off I want to say wonderful blog! I had a quick question which I'd like to ask if you do not mind. I was interested to know how you center yourself and clear your head before writing. I've had a difficult time clearing my thoughts in getting my ideas out.
I do enjoy writing however it just seems like the first 10
to 15 minutes are generally wasted just trying to figure out how to
begin. Any ideas or tips? Cheers!

Review my web-site; dental implant costs

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a writer for your site. You have some really great articles and I feel I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd love to
write some articles for your blog in exchange for a link back to
mine. Please shoot me an e-mail if interested.
Kudos!

Here is my webpage: American Health Advantage

Powered By Blogger